1. What type of animal is a
An animal that stands upright (vertical)
An animal that as green skin (vert: French; meaning green)
An animal with a backbone (vertebrae)
2. What does
It is invisible.
Its skin is coloured to look like its surroundings.
It only comes out at night.
You cannot see it.
3. What title is given to most plants in a food chain?
4. What type of animal catches its prey?
5. What type of animal only eats meat?
6. What does
An animal that is cold and clammy
An animal with scaly skin
An animal's own temperature is the same as the environment
An animal living in cold countries
7. What is the name given to animals that only come out at night?
8. Select a positive function of a micro-organism.
They do not take up much space
They eat organic waste products
They are all used in medicines
9. What is the name given to where an animal lives?
10. What is the title given to most animals in a food chain?