1. Which of the following is NOT a Sense.
2. Look at the picture opposite. What is the name of the organ under the magnifying glass?
3. Select the function of this organ.
It digests (breaks down) food.
They draw Oxygen into the body.
It pumps the blood round the body.
They filter the blood.
4. Which food is the main source of energy?
5. Which of the following is a function of the skin?
Protection agains germs.
Holds the organs in.
Keeps our blood in.
Keeps us upright.
6. Look at the picture opposite. Which word describes what the muscle is doing?
7. Which list contains things that all living things do?
grow, move, make noise
move, communicate, reproduce
excrete, walk, reproduce
feed, reproduce, move
8. What type of blood vessel takes blood away from the heart?
9. What happens to your pulse during excercise?
It goes up (increases).
It stays the same.
It goes down (decreases).
10. What does the body use fat for?