1. Complete the sentence: Copper is a good...
2. Look At the Picture. Why is the bulb not lit?
The wires are not straight
There is no switch
The bulb is too big
The wires should come from both ends of the battery
3. Three 2.5v batteries are connected to a 7v light bulb. What will happen?
There will not be enough power to light the bulb.
The bulb will glow brightly.
The bulb will blow.
The battery will blow.
4. Complete the sentence: Plastic is a good...
5. What is the speed of electricity measured in.
6. What causes the filament in a bulb to glow?
The electricity escapes from the wire.
The gas in the bulb reats with electricity.
Resistance in the wire produces Heat and Light energy.
7. Why should you not plug something in with wet hands?
Because water will insulate the electricty.
Because water is a good conductor.
Because the wires might rust.
Because the plug socket might rust.
8. True or false: Electricity flows from the positive (+) to the negative (-) side of a battery.
9. True or False: There is a positive (+) and a negative (-) side to a magnet.
10. Electricity cannot flow through paper. Does paper block the effects of a magnet?
No, as long as it is not too thick.
Yes, but not if it is wet.
No, paper conducts magnetism