1. Name the
part of a flower.
2. Which part of the flower produces pollen?
3. Which part of the flower receives the pollen?
4. Name the part of the flower that contains the egg cell.
5. This part of the plant protects the budding flower:
6. Which part of the plant uses sunlight to produce new material for growth?
7. Select a function of the stem.
8. For Germination to occur, a plant must have oxygen, water and what else?
9. Germination is:
When a plant catches a disease.
When seeds are dropped by a plant.
Another word for Pollination.
When a seed starts to grow into a new plant.
10. Select a function of the roots.
Collecting food from soil
Searching for food
Sucking up water